Sunday, January 30, 2011

Caenne house ! xD

saturday 1/28/2011
Last saturday and sunday we go caenne house ! xD
qier , Jia yuan , Zh , Jia hui , Von , kahwai and me ~~~
Have a lot of fun ! :D
But yvonne and kahwai back so early ..Hmm ~~
We stay at Caenne house untill 12pm == OMG ><

Skip xD

Sunday 1/29/2011
Sunday morning i went to caenne house ~
she was sleeping ! Dengz ! zz
I bring mumu go also ><
Hm~~
then 11 something like that chelsea back !:D
then 12 something like that we go East cost mall and watch movie ><
hehe , Bought ticket already ~ Then we go Black canyon and eat !!
Hmmm >< The waiter thought we no money to eat !
serve us untill so beh soong !nah o0o ! ><
then zihua come dy we go watch movie ~~
We finding the ticket ~~ I still scold qi er say not me take de ><
Dengz ! Dim ji ! Inside my wallet ! mamamamamamamamamamamiya ! ==" Yu pei z
Speechlesssss ~~~~~~~

Then untill 6 something back caenne house .go out take dinner with my friend ~~
and back !~~
10pm >< Balik kampung tidur !~
That's all !

BYEBYE :))

No comments:

Post a Comment