Thursday, May 20, 2010

下定决心

hmm..
make up one's mind !
sure want to change !
firstly , i want said sorry to my dear wiki and xiao ying :(
always hang out also din't accompany you all ..because me got other friend ! OKAY , sorry
no next time !
i wont because other friend then ignore you all .. feel sorry please forgive me one more time.. and trust me one more time ..
and wanna say sorry to xiao ying , because i always ask you treat me eat..
i know i transfer school dy, i ignore semambu friend >.<
and always LC talking with them.. i know.. i will change it ..
NOW i just can say SORRY and forgive me one more time. trust me one more time !
i wont help who anymore or what ?
from now on , who is the right one , then i will help who ..
wont rude and unreasonable..
SORRY friend :(
i don't want lost any friend .. i scare ALONE and lonely
SORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment