Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER DAY

mother i love you xD
sorry whole day din't pui you xD
because ur nui like to play.. sure want go out =)
tomolo reopen school xD
but i'm lazy xD dunwn go
today i went to megamall and ecm gai gai xD
gor gor treat xiao qi eat shusi =)
hmm..
i not so like to eat shusi xD
but never mind lar xD no need $$ de mar
-p
i saw a guys damn leng zaii xD huh !? LAM sei =(
then night i go take dinner with my mummy and my cousin family xd
hehe >.<
finish taking my dinner xd
yuan fetch me , yue , hong hui , kevin go fun fair xD
HOHO ~ i'm so happy today xd
but i feel damn dizzy xd haha =)
play the game damn stimulate !!
arrgh ! play dou cry and vomit xD
next time go again yahz friend =)
then 12 something yuan fetch me back lurr xd
hohohohoho xD
tomolo is who birthday yahz xD
HAHA =)
kiro cheng chock yuan happy birthday to you mwah xD

No comments:

Post a Comment