Sunday, June 13, 2010

have a happy day with my friend xD

yesterday i went out with wiki and xiao ying .
Xiao qi walk with my brother xD
haha .
then we hang gai at ECM. hmm.
bored.
then we sit taxi go mega.
haha. that uncle just collect RM7 ny.
normally is RM8 de wor.
less rm1 .xixi xD


then i go mega , beside rainbow that shop buy shirt. huh !?
nice shirt. BUy jor me RM68 : (
my money ! fly away >.<
then i go see other shop .
walk xia walk xia . saw my mom ==
mummy wanna go take lunch . because she yesterday work at megamall xD
got promotion : )

then i wanna go buy something at xiao v before work that shop . hmm.
i find my wallet . OH MY GOSH. ! already hilang pulak ! T.T
my money .
then i xiao ying and wiki them pui me find it .
huh !?
find dou jor xD
happy dou sei . then i go back that shop buy that crystal sticker . xD
then go find my mom and tell her what going on . xD

and then we go rainbow take my lunch .
finish take lunch we at floor 3 , capcom xD
i ask wiki .
tammy : 走吧!我们去唱歌
wiki : i duno what you talking ?=.= talk some launguage i will listen .
tammy : then we speak english ba xD
haha. then i specially talk some broken english .
that's my grandfather teach me one .
people moutain people sea = 人山人海 xD
then wiki say she very itch .
oh my god.
she ask me help her ? hahahahahaha
then i say . if you very gatal . here got many orang malay. ask them help you .
she laugh dou headche . and go buy some panadol and eat xD

then we walk back ECM narh. xD
we go watch some movie
THE karate kid xD














it's a nicer movie and touching xD
got some funny also : )
then finish watching movie .
we go cherish yamcha . =p
i treat : ( my money fly again xD
never mind lar. its okay.
i so happy went out with my dear wiki and xiao ying xiao qi xD
hOpe next time also can like that .
hope : xaio qi can together with my gor happy
and when i went out with my friend. can happy always xD

No comments:

Post a Comment