Sunday, June 6, 2010

yesterday babe -)

yesterday i go ECM with my friend and my brother : )
have a fun day .
: )


---- skip ---
i feel my shoes are ugly.
then i go MOVVE buy a shoes.
not very nicer. BUT too small. make my leg damn pain !
grr.
and i bought a NEW BEG : )
i like it . just RM15 ny

haha , xiao ying de cousin is there de xi tao zai : )
also my brother friend.
he damn funny xD
i like to make he .
because his face like sot sot . and he like to talking bout many rubbish.
xD


night yuko fetch us go pinky house tukar baju.
we change finish shirt.
AND then . turn yuko back change shirt. wow
YUKO you damn BIADAB ni !
scold ur mother. hmm.,. i want learn from you dy =p
go fetch CANDY
then we straight go TC
i just reach TC i drunk dy . becuz at cAR got drink some wine .
hm.
then after that i din drunk anymore. no more dizzy ,
then i hang gai at TC with carmen jia min =)
she are a nicer girl and leng nui xD
she less talking.
but very hou keng with her lurr
xD

hm.
let's we see pica ba. xD
my autophilia picture =p





not so nice =.=

see my hair =) i like my hair xD

like this



like child

?!






ceong K babe






just finish prepare wanna go out xD




AT MOVVE TAKE DE =p










this is i bought de new beg . nice ?







FINISH
STOP WRITTING RUBBISH .
bye friend xD
love you all =p






No comments:

Post a Comment